Memberspot is a Cloud-Software, developed for experts to transfer their knowledge to clients and employees through online video courses
We enable knowledge-based service providers to quickly and easily create professional member-sides. Through group training with video courses, our customers create a scalable revenue stream. By connecting to payment providers and marketing tools, we act as a core element for delivering high-quality digital products. We are a young startup and just entering the market. Therefore, you have the chance to get a look behind the scenes and learn how to build a software startup "from the bottom" and make an impact!
Technical Support Specialist (2nd/3rd Level)
- You will be helping to drive the customer-first software product forward and taking ownership of the support department in a self-organized position
- You will be working in a team of 3 with our 1st Level Support and our Customer Success Manager
- You will be solving technical incidents and solving technical problems for our customers.
- Business fluent German and English skills
- You have a talent in handling technical incidents and solving problems for our customers.
- Customer satisfaction is always your focus
- You have already gained professional experience in the technical support, application and operation of web applications
- You are a self-starter who wants to make a difference with a motivated team and who is not afraid to keep evolving
- You do not get upset easily, and you stay cool and relaxed even in stressful situations
Qualifications which would be a plus
- Knowledge of Puppeteer or Cypress
- Knowledge of GitHub Actions or other CI Tools
Benefits working at Memberspot
- Working remote from everywhere (you need a residency in Germany or Spain)
- Free choice of the OS and Computer (Mac or Linux)
- Be a part of a Can-Do-It culture
- You can prove yourself as an early team member in the growth phase of a SaaS startup
- Comprehensive insight into the different phases of founding an innovative digital startup
- Direct cooperation with the founder
For reasons of better readability, the language forms male, female and diverse (m/f/d) are not used simultaneously. All references to individuals refer equally to all genders.
Anton KroisantApply now
Do you want to revolutionise e-learning with us? Apply by sending your CV, LinkedIn and other relevant information to email@example.com